Recruit the Employer Doors are Open
TODAY we are officially OPENING THE DOORS to Recruit the Employer the Course!
Doors are open until June 30th
This class is for you if:
- You’ve been job searching for a while and you haven’t gotten much traction
- You’re a mid to senior-level professional woman looking to make a strategic career move in the next 3-6 months
- You’re laid off and you want to expedite and organize your job search
- You want to feel more confident in your career
- You struggle with knowing how to sell yourself
- You’re OVER trying to do this by yourself and realize it’s time to raise the white flag and ask for some help (Hint: There is no shame here!)
- You believe in investing in yourself, in personal development, and calling in experts when you need a simplified path
If you're ready to purchase now or learn more, check out all the details here.
What We’re Talking About
- Opening our doors for Recruit the Employer the Course!
- The 5 step plan to land your dream job
- How to dig into each step and start making strategic career moves
Step 1: Think Like a CEO
Are you ready to be the CEO of your life? To take charge of your career trajectory? This first step is all about taking control of your career by mastering your mindset. In this step, we will help you:
- Learn how to stop groveling for a job and start thinking like a CEO – in charge and knowing your worth
- Identify what a successful career woman looks like to you – and figure out how to become that woman
- Blast through the limiting beliefs and fixed mindset that is keeping you stuck
- Breakthrough money mindset issues and feel confident enough to negotiate thousands more
This section alone is life-changing for my clients. They refer back to it over and over, in each job they get and each step they take. It is transformative. When you think differently, you act differently.
Step 2: Clarity on the Job
A lot of people want to start their job search by focusing on changing their resume. This is not helpful, friends! First, you need clarity on where you want to go. The resume comes later. We have lessons and worksheets to help you get clear on exactly where you want to head. Inside Recruit the Employer, we’ll help you:
- Identify exactly what you want to do and what you want out of your career
- Help you dream again in your career
- Get crystal clear on the value you bring to the table and what differentiates you as a candidate
- Get inside the mind of an employer and know exactly why they would want to hire YOU
- Evaluate your transferable skills, passions, and get out of analysis paralysis
Step 3: Finding the Job
- Cut through the BS on the job search boards and have a rock-solid strategy to find YOUR job
- Network with the RIGHT people in a non-awkward way...that actually results in interviews
- Nix the overwhelm and determine an action plan
- Get all my juicy networking templates, scripts, and frameworks to make beating the ATS bots a breeze
Step 4: Marketing to the Job
Now we get to the resume...plus LinkedIn, socials, and more!
- Brand yourself across digital, social, and in-person platforms
- Craft a KILLER elevator pitch that blows a hiring manager away...and comes crawling after you with an offer letter
- Build a stupid-simple branded resume that actually represents how awesome you are
- Optimize your LinkedIn profile, write an eye-catching cover letter and compile a differentiated application
Step 5: Landing the Job
- Get ridiculously confident in your interviewing skills that you'll be able to land a job with ease
- Learn how to not freak out before (and after) your interview
- Get the inside scoop on how employers actually want you to answer their toughest questions
- Get the exact script to negotiate a raise before you even start the job (this lesson alone pays for the course)
The 5-Step Plan to Land Your Dream Job
Recruit the Employer is a structured, 5-step plan to equip you to land your dream job. It has a step-by-step format. No noise or conflicting advice. It’s the system you’ve never been given and you’ve been searching for. Are you ready to land your dream job? And be strategic in all career moves from here on out? If so, come join us inside Recruit the Employer the Course!
If you have questions, reach out to me on LinkedIn. I’ll be there and would love to chat with you!
The 5-Step Plan to Land Your Dream Job
June 18, 2020