1. This book is captivating me on purpose and calling: Restless Anyone interested in starting a book club?
2. Why being vulnerable at work is a good thing.
3. What I’m listening to on repeat in the office. And it’s making the day go by so much faster.
4. I’ve become absolutely mesmerized (and flabbergasted) by the impact that fast fashion has on underprivileged peoples and our environment. This company is doing something about changing that by creating sustainable, ethically made/sourced clothing. And hey, you can mix and match into something that may work for your holiday party.
5. I have a love-hate relationship with Tim Ferriss, but I am a huge fan of this interview he had with Marc Andreessen on the keys to a successful business.
6. Here are the best places to work in 2017.
7. Mindbodygreen wrote a great article on the best health trends to watch for in 2017. A lot of this information can be used to make your professional life more fulfilling as well (nutrition for stamina, managing stress, minimalism, etc.)
8. This article by fellow career coach, Ashley Stahl. Are you a woman? You may be doing this thing that is sabotaging your career.
New Years is coming up soon and with that comes resolutions. I don’t know about you, but I often get wrapped up in what’s to come. Let this verse from James guide your way in the new year.
Instead, you ought to say, “If it is the Lord’s will, we will live and do this or that.” – James 4:15
ICYMI: The Career Advice Collective
December 9, 2016